Please read all of our policies before coming
to class 💙
Please read all of our policies before coming
to class 💙
• All students must register online prior to arrival to reserve a place in class
• All students must sign, print, and bring in NSPF liability waiver - This can be found in our studio during your first class.
• All first-time pole students without pole experience must register for an intro to pole class. If you have pole experience and feel you should start at a higher level, please call the studio
• To move up to a higher level class you must be approved by an instructor
• Please make sure we have a valid email address and phone number so we can easily contact you
• Declined payments on auto-pay will result in a $15 fee
• Refunds are for account credit only, providing the class or appointment has been cancelled prior to cancellation window stated.
• Workshops are not refundable.
• If you are more than 10 min late you will not be allowed to join the class and will not be refunded. We reserve the right to give your spot to another student.
• Students who arrive late must wait in the hall until after the warm-up
• This is a safety issue and we ask that you respect both our instructors and other students by showing up on time.
• You should be dressed and ready to start your session at the scheduled time. We suggest that you arrive to the studio at least 10 minutes before your scheduled class.
• We have a twelve-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least twelve hours before your scheduled class or waitlist, you will not lose that class. The class will go back into your account and you will be able to use it for another class. If you know you can not attend class, please cancel your class reservation online so another student can take your spot. Late cancellations and no shows will result in the loss of the session from your package. No exceptions.
---- Monthly members are allowed one late cancelation per month; then there is a $20 charge for a late cancelation or no-show.
---- There will be a $10 charge for virtual class late cancellation or no shows
---- There will be a $30 charge for every late canceled or no-show aerial class.
•For private parties, private lessons, and workshops we have a 48-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled appointment you will not lose your purchase; you will receive account credit and be able to use it to reschedule, there are no refunds. Private parties must pay the deposit to guarantee the date and time; private lessons and workshops must be prepaid in full.
• In the case of a cancellation, you will be notified by email or text to let you know you have been added to class from the waitlist.
• You will be notified up until TWO HOURS prior to class time.
• Please make sure to check the "opt-in for emails and/or texts" box in your profile or you will not receive the notification and will be responsible for payment. If you know in advance that you will not make the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist so another student can take your spot.
• Once you have been added to the class the "Cancellation and No-Show Policy" applies. If you are not moved off the waitlist, that class will remain in your account; no further action is needed.
You must be 18 years or older to register for classes, please contact our team for any further questions.
• Absolutely no body lotion, rings, or bracelets for any pole or aerial class.
• Please wear proper attire when visiting our studio.
• Proper attire: Athletic wear such as fitted shorts (loose clothing is not suggested), sports bras and/or tank tops.
• No see through material please.
• No under garments allowed to be used as work out attire.
• Please refrain from applying any fragrance prior to class; many people are sensitive.
• Shoes are not required for any of the classes, but students are welcome to bring their stilettos to any pole class.
• See the class description of the class you are attending to know the specific attire required, if any.
It's only a stupid question if you don't ask it!
No you don’t. You will learn everything you need to know at our classes regarding movement and strength. Start in any of our "all levels" classes on the schedule and slowly work your way up when you and your instructor feel you are ready. Our job is to get you stronger quickly. We will teach you everything you need to know to become stronger and develop all over body fitness.
Process: If you’re waitlisted and then moved into the class, you will get an email and/or text letting you know.
Tip: We recommend enabling both in your profile so you don’t miss the notification. You can be notified up to two hours before the class so if you know before then that you can’t make it, be sure to remove your name from the list.
Cancellation Policy: The 12 hour cancellation policy goes into effect once you are moved into the class.
Timing: We have a twelve-hour cancellation policy. As long as you cancel at least twelve hours before your scheduled class or waitlist, you will not lose that class.
Process: The class will go back into your account and you will be able to use it for another class. If you know you can not attend class, please cancel your class reservation online so another student can take your spot.
Late cancellations and no shows will result in the loss of the session from your package. No exceptions.
For private parties, private lessons, and workshops we have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
We're fully open for business in-studio! AND we have an incredible selection of virtual classes for you to choose from. CLICK HERE to see our classes.
Absolutely no body lotion, rings, or bracelets for any pole or aerial class.
1. Short shorts no longer than mid-thigh and a tank top (sports bras are recommended for protection and support).We need to have a lot of skin exposed to make it easier to stick to the pole. Fabric will slide right off the pole giving you no grip and leaving you frustrated.
2. For aerial classes, leggings are strongly suggested.
3. No shoes are needed but are optional for pole classes level 1 and up.
Heels are not required, especially for those of you with no pole dance experience. You will work your way up to adding the weight of the heels to your workout. Heels look great but make it harder initially. You will be allowed to wear only “stripper “ heels, as they are safer and appropriate for this workout. Regular high heels are not allowed.
Pole Dance is for people of all shapes and sizes. Over time you will see more muscular definition, toning, and strength, all combined into an extremely fun full body workout.
There is a changing area (restroom) by the studio and cubbies for your personal belongings. There are NO showers on premises.
You are required to show up 5 to 10 minutes ahead of class. For safety purposes we will not be able to let you in after the warm-up and cannot be credited for the class. Be here early enough to change and be ready to start class on time.
Our studio is an 18+ studio for classes. Please call or email if you have further questions.
Although we are excited for you to come observe our space and/or bring a friend, in the interest of privacy, we do not allow observations of any kind in class.
You should NOT wear ANY lotion on your hands, body, and legs the day of class. Sweating will release the lotion back to the surface and you will be sliding off the pole. Please refrain from applying fragrance as many are sensitive. Rings, watches, and bracelets are also not permitted on any of the equipment. We are not responsible for lost items.